Ahhh, Fall is here at last. You can smell it in the air.
The leaves are changing, the pumpkins are growing, and dun dun de dun, YOU'RE GETTING MARRIED! Congratulations on your big day, we're sure it'll be a dream come true!
Choosing the perfect hairstyle is a huge decision, but never fear! We've got your back in finding the right autumn themed hairstyle for your big day. Check out our tips and tricks below for inspiration to make choosing your autumn wedding hairstyle a crisp fall breeze!
1. We LOVE the orange and green autumn vibes of this flower crown - check out how the microblooms frame the big flowers to PERFECTION! ➡️Direction is everything when it comes to a great floral headpiece.
2. These late-flowering blooms make for the perfect bridal adornment. Subtle and spiky flowers are both on trend AND stunning on an autumn bride!
3. How ADORABLE is this fall floral💐 bun??? Red and yellow are two of the most iconic fall colors and they really bring out the blonde of this bride's hair!
4. We're all over the leafy green accents on this beautiful silver head of hair. This style is perfect for a nature lover's fall ceremony!
5. Wild berries add a gorgeously autumn flavor to this updo. 🍒Berries are a fall decor fave of florists everywhere, you'll see them all over the fall wreath scene!
6. PRO TIP: 🌲pine makes for a beautifully simple & super fall friendly updo accent, especially for a November bride!
7. Yellow daisies + head scarves are perfect for early autumn, especially for a more ~casual~ wedding vibe! Sunshiney but still seasonable, amiright?
8. Want to include your favorite summer flowers in your September wedding? Dried summer flowers are so gorgeous for an early-autumn wedding! They add a splash of natural & unexpected color💜. And how stunning is the purple against this white hair???
9. You don't need colorful accessories to rule the fall wedding scene! Combining loose braids and curls makes for a super autumn-y vibe - after all, fall is when the winds come a-blowin🌬️, and everyone's just a little bit mussed!
10. For those of us who go for the perfectly put-together look- leaf shaped tiaras can be an awesome way to subtly establish yourself as queen of the autumn wedding scene!
11. Go a bit on the wild side! 🌾Not only are rough wheat accessories amazing accent pieces for the bold October-November bride, they also make your hair look smoother and shinier by contrast!
12. Are you a rose queen? Consider donning your tresses with damask roses, many of which bloom well into the fall!
13. Subtleties are powerful! A carefully curated, select set of blooms was placed into this bride's hair to stunning effect.
14. Metallics are powerful for a fall bride, especially when used on natural hair👰🏿. The smooth texture of the metal provides contrast brings out the wonderfully kinkiness of unrelaxed hair!
15. Spring isn't the only season for buds! 🌻Plenty of flowers continue to bloom well into September, providing fall brides with some beautifully symbolic hair accessories! (flower bud=birth of flower, wedding= birth of marriage!)
16. Light colored & lacy hair flowers that match a light colored & lacy bouquet alongside a light-colored and lacy dress? The perfect amount of fall-wedding matchy-matchyness!
17. HELLO, so wheat makes for a gorgeous autumn accent, especially on blondes!🌾🎀
18. Never underestimate the power of beads to add some seasonable color & autumn sparkle!🏕️
19. Finally, If you're ever lacking for inspiration, try changing your research to include the topic of bohemian style weddings... they tend to be super fall-esque! 💯🍂🥧🎃🌤️
The Formulate Team