Formulate is building a technology platform and a movement to fundamentally change the way personal care products are designed, manufactured & distributed. We are ushering in the "chemist-to-consumer" movement - an end to mass-produced skin, hair, and oral care products, and an eventual new purchasing paradigm in personal care.
We are looking for an organized and disciplined candidate with strong attention to detail to help own the production process using Formulate's industry-changing manufacturing technology.
What would you be doing?
- Operate automated individualized dispensing technology
- Assist in packing and shipping of products to end customers
- Assist in equipment maintenance and inventory management
- Clean production equipment and facilities
What does success look like in this role?
- You have strong verbal and written communication
- High school diploma/GED is required
- You have a strong interest and understanding of Formulate's mission and values
- You are a team player with a professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are a self-motivator
What you would get from Formulate?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest tech-enabled consumer startups with offices in San Francisco and St. Louis
- A collaborative work environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation and sweet perks like drinks, snacks