Formulate is building a technology platform and a movement to fundamentally change the way personal care products are designed, manufactured & distributed. We are ushering in the "chemist-to-consumer" movement - an end to mass-produced skin, hair, and oral care products, and an eventual new purchasing paradigm in personal care.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting, candidate with great communication skills and a passion for helping. This position is responsible for the kitting, packaging and shipping orders.
What would you be doing?
Packaging different types of orders in an organized and efficient manner while simultaneously checking for any errors or quality issues (conditioner too thin, missing address number, etc)
Work as a team to meet daily output goals and deadlines
Keep shipping area clean and organized
- Kit, finish, and ships orders.
- Keep work area clean and organized
- Work with team to meet daily output goals and deadlines
- Work in an organized and efficient manner while simultaneously checking for errors and quality issues
What does success look like in this role?
- You have strong communication skills
- You are a team player with a professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have a sharp attention to detail
What you would get from Formulate?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest tech-enabled consumer startups with offices in San Francisco and St. Louis
- A collaborative work environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation