Formulate is building a technology platform and a movement to fundamentally change the way personal care products are designed, manufactured & distributed. We are ushering in the "chemist-to-consumer" movement - an end to mass-produced skin, hair, and oral care products, and an eventual new purchasing paradigm in personal care.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting, candidate with great communication skills and a deep understanding of social media marketing.
What would you be doing?
- Be a leader in helping to build our community on social media
- Plan, execute. and test hundreds of influencer partnerships each month
- Create and present detailed influencer decks and recaps of all qualified campaigns to calculate and measure
- Work with cross-functional team to evolve influencer marketing playbook
- Assist in the growth and maintenance of Formulate's social media platforms
- Evaluate and analyze influencer marketing initiatives and their performance
What does success look like in this role?
- 2+ years of sales or marketing experience
- Bachelor's degree is required
- A track record of personal accountability, strong work ethic, good judgment, and integrity to reach aggressive goals while demonstrating a "sense of urgency" and ownership
- Excited and motivated to try new strategies
- Charismatic and has a high EQ to react deftly to different situations
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player willing to collaborate with everyone on the team
- Strong understanding of all social media channels
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
What you would get from Formulate?
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest tech-enabled consumer startups with offices in San Francisco and St. Louis
- A collaborative work environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation and sweet perks like drinks, snacks
- Downtown office at 11th and Olive