Formulate is building a technology platform and a movement to fundamentally change the way personal care products are designed, manufactured & distributed. We are ushering in the "chemist-to-consumer" movement - an end to mass-produced skin, hair, and oral care products, and an eventual new purchasing paradigm in personal care.
We are looking for an energetic, self-starting, candidate with great communication skills and a passion for customer experience.
What would you be doing?
- Support and provide superior service to our customers; address customer issues and ensure effective and long-term problem resolution.
- Ensure customers understand product information, and provide additional information to customers as needed; listen attentively to customer needs and concerns.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers regarding order status and product knowledge requests; also providing timely feedback to the company regarding any issues or customer concerns.
- Assist in developing new ways to solve customer problems and improve the customer experience
- Process customer orders and interact with them in a warm, friendly, and professional manner
- Exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization
- Processing Returns/Exchanges
- Promoting additional products and services by recognizing opportunities to explain new features
- Answer inquiries by researching, locating, and clarifying desired information
- Prioritizing responses and follow-ups based on urgency of request, and escalate unresolved issues in a timely manner
- Be on the front lines of driving our customer experience to the next level (live chat, email, social media, etc.).
- Provide exceptional service; address customer issues and ensure effective resolution.
What does success look like in this role?
- You have strong verbal and written communication
- You have a strong interest and understanding of Formulate's mission and values
- You are a team player with a professional, upbeat, and positive attitude
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You are a self-motivator
What you would get from Formulate?
- 100% work from home
- The rare opportunity to join one of the hottest tech-enabled consumer startups with offices in San Francisco and St. Louis
- A collaborative work environment where your input is highly valued
- Competitive compensation
- Paid Timeoff